How to participate in the Divido domain name release programme
The Divido service empowers you to determine the order in which premium names are released (which occurs in batches) and to obtain names based on the highest offer.
To be involved in the Divido process participants:
- Must be registered on the Divido system – and login to your account.
- Must complete their correct contact data including an email account which is regularly monitored.
- Must specify the name(s) of interest for purchasing along with the highest and best offer price.
The auction process works like this:
The names with the most interest or the highest bid prices will be prioritized for the Auction time available slots within each batch
Notice will be provided by email to all those who have registered an interest in a specific name via the Divido website as to the date that specific name will enter the Auction process.
Each name will be available for purchase in the auction process for a minimum period epecified in the email sent
When placing a bid, the new bid price must be at least 5% higher than the current price for the given name.
Each time an offer is place the closing time of the auction for that specific name is extended from the time of that bid by 24 hours.
To expedite the sale of that specific name, once the initial 10 day auction window for a given name has elapsed, for every 24 hours following the initial 10 days, a bid will only be accepted by Divido if the offer bid price for a given name is increased by at least an additional 5% above the then current price.
The Consumation of the transaction with highest bidder at close works like this:
- Once the auction is closed the winner will receive an email requesting payment by Bank Transfer.
- Payment must be received within 48 hours of the close of the auction and the name will be registered with the Registry and activated once payment is confirmed.
- All subsequent issues relating to the name such as renewals etc will follow standard naming practice and the successful registrant should refer all name management issues to the Registry (not to Divido).
- Once paid for the name should be transferred away from us where it can be renewed and managed by a Registrar of your choice.
Additional value is built in for the winning offer.
Each name that is released through the Divido that name is currently valid until 30th April 2027 and can be renewed as soon as it is transferred away from us to the registrar of the buyer's choice.